The Morristown CraftMarket
The 41st Annual Morristown CraftMarket
“Top 100” Show in the Nation Based on 2016 Average Exhibitor Sales
in Both Fine Art and Fine Craft*
Now in its 41st continuous year, the Morristown CraftMarket is one of the top juried, longest-running and most successful fine art and fine craft shows in the nation. Each year about 150 gifted artists come from over 25 states throughout the country to exhibit in this nationally acclaimed show. Showcased is an exhibition and sale of extraordinary, one-of-a-kind and limited edition fine arts and crafts in all contemporary media.
Heavily advertised through major media markets, the Morristown CraftMarket caters to and attracts high income and loyal buyers largely from 3 counties in northern New Jersey ranked by the U.S. Census Bureau as among the top 10 wealthiest counties in the United States based on median household income. This area is known as “The Wealth Belt of New Jersey”.
This beautifully juried, indoor show is held on the spacious ground level floor of the National Guard Armory in Morristown, NJ.
Cash prizes and ribbons are awarded. Pipe and drape are included in the booth fee along with a catered Buffet Breakfast on Saturday in the Dining Room of the Armory; drive-in setup/breakdown in the Armory and plenty of free parking; a discounted group rate at our host hotel; 24-hour security; and booth sitters.
The show is produced and run by the not-for-profit Kiwanis Club of Randolph Township, NJ. Literally thousands of volunteer hours are put into the planning and management of the CraftMarket. All net proceeds from the show benefit local charities.
Please contact our Show Director Geoffrey ("Geoff") Price (973-442-2840; firstname.lastname@example.org).
In past years the Kiwanis Club of Randolph has donated to:
- $12,000 in College Scholarships Annually
- Acorn Hall
- American Cancer Association
- Big Brothers, Big Sisters
- Boy Scout/Girl Scout Camperships
- Boy Scouts Patriot's Path Counsel
- Clean Communities Day ~ Randolph Twp.
- Dawn Council for Independent Living Easter Seals of NJ at Camp Merry Heart
- Freedom Festival ~ Randolph Twp.
- Girl Scouts of Northern New Jersey
- Gordon Raupp Kiwanis Fishing Derby ~ Randolph Twp.
- Interfaith Food Pantry
- Jersey Battered Women's Service
- Jockey Hollow Girl Scout Camp
- Key Club at Randolph and Dover High School
- Kiwanis Freedom Parade ~ Randolph Twp.
- Kiwanis Gardens ~ Randolph Twp.
- K-Kids ~ Center Grove, Fernbrook, Ironia & Shongum
- Literacy Volunteers of Morris County
- March of Dimes ~ Caitlin Russell Foundation
- Morris County Aktion Club NJ District Circle K
- Randolph Fire Department
- Randolph Regional Animal Shelter
- Randolph Rescue Squad
- Salvation Army~ Dover Corps
- Street Smart Outreach for Homeless Youth
- Unicef/Kiwanis International ~ The Eliminate Project